Thursday, September 17, 2009

Don't Give Up Ever

Well on my well earned break;) I thought about how easy it is to slip away from your blog then when you come back after a couple of weeks you notice your readers are gone and your search position is suffering. This really sucks, but I feel is one of the biggest reasons most people give up. When their blog or website does not go the way they planned it seems to me that this is when you find if you are a true blogger or not.

Now the key to finding out whether you are a true blogger is ask yourself why did I start this blog? What is the actual reason not the BS you give your friends, but the truth to why you spend each night writing a post and commenting on other posts. If the reason is not because you love the subject material at hand and lover expressing yourself then more than likely you will not make it very long. If you start a blog for money in this day and age don't expect to get far or if you start a blog to become as famous as Mr. Chow or well known as Pro Blogger then don't expect to make it very far.

This is something I may have hounded a little on in the past, but passion is one of the greatest attributes of a blogger and when their chips are down guess what they don't close the lap top and go find a real job they keep plugging away. Guess what you are not going to get to the top of the SERPs for a big keyword (one with over 50,000 monthly views) unless you have it set in stone and truly believe that if you stay at the bottom you will keep blogging. I have been at the top for some pretty competitive terms with this blog and my website. I did not expect to be there, which I think was one of the main reasons I reached such high standings. This aspect of blogging is the unwritten law no one gets anywhere quickly and those who don't think of where they are at usually will end up much farther ahead than those who are constantly checking and worrying about the SERPs.

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the post if so be sure to become a reader. Also if you are interested in making money I have searched and listed the best places which do not charge at my website make money free.

0 comments:

Post a Comment