Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm Back

Hey guys sorry about being away for so long. I moved into my apartment and had to wait a week for my internet to be set up then once the internet was set up it still did not work. They said I would have to wait another week until they would be able to get out to my new apartment so I decided to rip apart and rewire my phone jack which worked. Anyway I will be back to posting much more regularly.

There is a new site well not really new, but I think that it has some real potential. This website lets you set up your own social network with forums chat whatever you want and it is all for free. The website is Ning I highly recommend you think about setting up an account I am slowly working on my social network for internet marketers. Really though you can set it up for anything the sky is the limit I hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment