Monday, August 24, 2009

Started A New Hub Page

This is not just a regular little page which I created hoping to get a hit or two through hub pages itself, but rather a marketing experiment which I plan to go after the keywords "get paid online" which by the way only have 285 websites in competition yet get over 3,000 searches monthly. I think it will take about 500 backlinks to get it into the top hundred and 2,500 to reach page 1 not to bad around 2 months of work until I am again banking. Anyway I just put it up here is the link get paid online as you can see I am going after those keywords and I plan on throwing everything I got at it the same as I did for my site make money online. You know directories, social bookmarking, blog commenting, blogging, and the rest. I feel it is SEO'd quite well for the term get paid online and think it will do quite well.

Now for those who are reading I will try my best to keep you updated weekly on the progress I am making with it right now I am just trying to get it indexed into Google which should take around 1 day. Remember for a quick index place a link on any web presence you already have set up then submit the link to digg.com and you should be updated within Google's index after a few hours. Let me know what you guys think of the hub itself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment