Saturday, July 11, 2009

Outsource Your Work

Well I was hired by the webmaster of Compare Bookies Online, which gave me the idea for this post. Personally I charge $10.00 hourly for link building and only build links that are worth getting and will not end up getting you banned or pushed down in the SERPs. The reason for this post is to discuss the good points, bad points, and what to watch for when outsourcing link building, SEO, or any other type of online promotion.

The first thing I would like to discuss is when paying for work be sure the person you are paying is extremely honest about where your link will be going and be willing to give you the links to all places where they have promoted your site. This is a very good way to make sure your link will not end up in the "bad neighbourhoods" and also a good way to make sure that you are not getting scammed. If the person refuses to tell you because it is "their secret" this is a big red flag. Now if they refuse to give up informational sources then it is understandable, but you should know before hand what type of link building your are buying.

From what I have researched $1.00 per link is not a bad price for one way link building and the partner I discussed earlier purchased 4 hours of marketing and I was able to get them around a hundred one way backlinks so they paid $40.00 for a hundred quality links. Don't pay over $1.00 per baclink I have seen promotions for link builders that are charging $1.40 per backlink and personally I feel that is screwing over their clientele, but if people are willing to pay this amount then I guess more power to them. Now after you discuss in depth what links your marketer will be building for you the next step is making sure that they follow through.

After payment it is important that the person sends you a list of links which they have built for you. I make sure to do this after all of my transactions and have found it useful whenever my clients are looking for more links. They know that I will give them a list of all links which I have built for them (some trust me/value the time bought to let me work without recording the links that I build for them getting them more links for the time). If you hire someone make sure that they are willing to send you a list of places which they have promoted your website. I do not mind at all, but always explain to my clients it will cut down on marketing time. Usually after the first couple transactions they understand that I rely on repeat business and are out to do the best job possible so they prefer to skip the recording and pay for only links rather than links and time recording.

Now the bad points of outsourcing work is you can do it for free if you spend a while learning. It of course also costs money and in this recession buying promotion for your website is difficult. There is of course the possibility of getting screwed so I recommend to anyone looking to buy work pay only for a small amount at first until you know the person you are working with is not out to screw you.

The good points are of course better search engine ranking. If you hire somebody to help promote your site and they know what they are doing the promotional work will pay off in better SERPs placement. This of course turns to money. You might be asking why not opt for an adwords campaign. Adwords is great for those looking to be around for a short while, but for those who would like consistent success getting a nice placement in SERPs is key and the only way to rise is thousands upon thousands of backlinks. If you don't have the time to build then outsourcing your link building is very useful and much more bang for your buck than using a PPC (Pay Per Click).

Anyway just some tips when you are looking for someone to promote your website. I am a free lance internet marketer and you can hire me at $10.00 hourly. If you are interested feel free to email me at webmaster@makemoneyfree.comuv.com for details. One last note BE CAREFUL when paying for promotional services I have heard that it is very easy to get ripped off.

1 comment:

  1. Outsourcing workers is now one of the trends online...this will not only help you save your time but can also let you get excellent services at very affordable prices...just make sure however that you are dealing with people who have the experience already so you won't have to train them anymore.

    ReplyDelete