Saturday, March 20, 2010

Matt Cutts Talking About Link Building



I can not beleive that I did not find this video until now. I was actually doing some reasearch for my new website make money online and found a blog which had this video. The blog is http://www.iamkaiser.com/ which I want to give some thanks.

Anyway I love this video because it asks the question that I think Matt is not to found of. It asks how to get links "WITHOUT" good content or what are the other methods besides good content to get links. He of course puts in the tip writing good content is the foundation of good links, but also talks about using social media. I also really like the fact he covers some of the bad/overused ways to get links such as list building and controvery. Anyway it is an excellent video and I would love to here your thoughts. Personally I use this system to get links:


Free Traffic System - Increase Targeted Website Traffic with Free<br />Unlimited One Way Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment